Brealyn R. Cole | Brealyn Raine, LMT
Policies & Information
Policies & Information
Please arrive to your scheduled appointments 15 minutes early to begin your intake process.
(i.e., if your appointment is at 10:00am, you are expected to arrive at 9:45am.)
We currently honor:
- All Major Credit Cards/Debit Cards including: Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card & American Express.
- Cash Payment**
- This business does NOT currently accept any form of insurance.
**We kindly ask that you bring exact change to your appointments, as we do not keep any change in the office for safety purposes.
Arriving late to your appointment will leave you with a couple of options:
- Reschedule your missed appointment for a later date that day and only pay 50% of your original sessions fee. (Note: Your late arrival must be communicated to the therapist ASAP or you are not eligible for this option!)
- Your session time will be shortened due to the late arrival and you will still be expected to pay the full price of your scheduled appointment.
24-Hour Cancellation Fee
Your appointment reminders are sent out 48 hours ahead of time via email and text message by Square. Other than emergencies, this gives you plenty of time to avoid a cancellation fee.
If you are looking to reschedule your appointment for a later date instead of cancelling altogether within 24 hours of your next appointment, you will only be charged a "Reschedule Fee."
No-Call, No-Show Policy
Missing an appointment altogether will result in an invoice being sent via your email provided to us by you to be paid for 100% of your missed appointment. Your session being deemed a "No-Call, No-Show" will NOT, by any means, make you eligible to receive the option of our reschedule fee.
Regardless, if you arrive to your appointment 15 minutes or greater late to your appointment, (without communicating to the therapist of your arrival at all) your session will be terminated for that day and you will be emailed an invoice. The best way to prevent this is to communicate with us!
- I understand that the practitioner is not a medical doctor and does not diagnose illness, disease, or any physical or mental disorder. I acknowledge that massage and alternative holistic therapies are not substitutes for medical treatment and that Brealyn Raine, LMT, recommends I see a primary healthcare provider for that service. I understand that it is my responsibility to communicate with my therapist is I have concerns or questions about my session. I do not have any injuries or conditions that would prevent me from receiving a massage, nor have I been told by a health care provider that I should not receive massage or alternative therapies.
- I understand that massage therapy and bodywork services are a therapeutic health aid and are non-sexual. I understand the practitioner reserves the right to end a therapy session in the case of sexual innuendo or advances from the client. I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the massage, and I will be liable for full payment of the scheduled session.
- Any information exchanged during a massage or bodywork session is confidential and is only used to provide me with the best health care services available. I understand that my practitioner will ask me questions about my health and physical condition and that I am obligated to answer truthfully and honestly about my health history in full detail.
- I understand that my feedback is essential in my treatment, and that if I experience any unusual discomfort and/or pain during my massage session, it is my responsibility to inform the therapist in order to enable the therapist to adjust the pressure or technique being used.
- The therapist reserves the right to decline, discontinue, or restrict services based on any provided information that may indicate that massage therapy would put my health or the therapist’s health at risk.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible to be on time for my appointments and that the therapist is not under any obligation to extend my therapy session. I also agree that I am responsible to pay for the full time I have booked with the therapist if I am late. I understand that my appointment time is reserved for me only. If I miss an appointment or am unable to give twenty four (24) hours’ notice when I need to change or cancel my appointment, I agree to pay the business in full for the booked appointment time if my appointment has been deemed a "No-Show" or a "Cancellation. For appointments that are deemed "Cancelled" by the practitioner may be subject to a "Rescheduled Appointment Fee."
- I understand that if I am unable to keep my obligation to my appropriate scheduled time that I may be subject to a "Rescheduled Appointment Fee." I understand that if I reschedule my cancelled or late appointment I will receive an invoice via email for 50% of the scheduled appointment. I understand that this is deemed by the practitioner only and is made on a case-by-case basis per client per appointment. I understand that too many reschedules/cancellations may result in a "Client Dismissal Notice" in the mail and via the email address provided to us.
- I understand that massage therapy and body work are for the purposes of stress reduction relief from muscular tension and spasm, general relaxation and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
- I understand that the practitioner does not prescribe medical treatment of pharmaceuticals, nor does she perform any spinal manipulations.
- I understand that service offered today, and in the future, are not substitute for medical care and that any information provided to me by the practitioner is purely for education purposes and is not diagnostically prescriptive in nature.
- I have stated all of my known medical conditions on the Client Intake form. I have consulted a medical doctor or licensed medical health care practitioner regarding any checked or described conditions.
- I understand that it is solely my responsibility to keep the therapist updated on any changes in my physical health and I further understand that company and the therapist shall not be liable for any purpose and for any reason whatsoever, should I fail to do the needful as per this paragraph.
- I have reviewed this form in its entirety and I have discussed all my concerns regarding my treatment with my therapist.